Monday, September 10, 2012

Bread Goof

Today I decided to bust out the ole bread machine to whip up a french bread loaf to eat with our leftover stew. Unfortunately, prego brain got the best of me. I used 1/2 of the recipe for an Italian herb loaf before I realized that I was looking at the wrong recipe. There is a little more water and sugar to the Italian loaf recipe, in addition to oil (which is not at ALL in the french recipe.) I decided to say, "the hell with it" and see what comes out at the end.

The unfortunate thing is that if this bread turns out to be mind blowing, it's probably not reproducible. Oh well.

On a side note, tomorrow is 39 weeks pregnant. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and if she tells me (again) that I have not made any progress I am going to be quite upset. I have been reading about foods that people swear by to induce labor. Are there any that have been successful for you or someone you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments! What's cookin'?